The Labor Code governs the workplace in California and gives employees many rights. When employers in California violate the rights of their employees, the employees can enforce their rights with the help of an employment lawyer. Akopyan Law Firm A.P.C. can offer help from an employee attorney in Los Angeles that has helped many employees get the fair compensation they deserve.
Is the California Labor Code the only Law California Employers Must Comply With?
No. There are many laws that govern the workplace. These include but are not limited to:
• The California Constitution
• Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (“Title VII”)
• California Family Rights Act
• National Labor Relations Act
• Employee Retirement Income Security Act
• California Government Code
• Fair Labor Standards Act,
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• California Fair Employment and Housing Act (“FEHA”)
• Age Discrimination in Employment Act
Sometimes an employer violates the law knowingly. Other times, it may be unintentional. Regardless of this, an employee should talk to an employee attorney whenever he or she feels that his or her rights have been violated.
Akopyan Law Firm A.P.C. Can Provide Services of an Employee Attorney in Glendale, Burbank and Los Angeles
Employees who feel their rights have been violated can talk to one of the employee attorneys from the Akopyan Law Firm A.P.C. From discrimination cases to wage theft, the lawyers at the Akopyan Law Firm, A.P.C. have proven time and time again that the firm has what it takes to deliver results. We provide top-notch service. We provide complimentary case evaluations and contingency fee-based services which provide access to justice for employees in Glendale, Burbank, and Los Angeles.